Lesson : 2.1 – When search results suggest something new
– Utilize information in Knowledge Graph panels, Instant results, Suggestions, and Related Searches when they appear
Lesson : 2.2 – Thinking more deeply about your search
– Recognize when search results are offering information that suggests a better/additional search.
– Use \”define\” to identify the meaning of words.
– Use dictionary mode to define words that do not appear in traditional dictionaries.
Lesson 2.3 – Understand options for different media
– Use image search when it appears in search results, and use related image search to refine results.
– Refine results by using different media types like videos and news.
Lesson : 2.4 -Reading the Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
– Use the page preview tool to preview results pages.
– Identify the parts of a search engine result: title, web address, and snippet/abstract.
– Use links within the search engine results to go directly to a sub-page of the site.
– Use the site: operator to restrict results to a domain, website, or directory.
– Interpret a search engine results page.
Lesson : 2.5 – Different kinds of content
– Find different kinds of content efficiently: blogs, discussions, recipes, patents, books, 3D models, scholarly sources, and legal documents.